Learning to Talk has never been so much fun!
Update on 10/7/13: We have received user reports about a sound issue under iOS7 where the sounds are played twice. We are submitting a fix along with new features to Apple this week. Thank you for your patience.
Learn to Talk are innovative flash card applications for toddlers on iPhone, iPad and iPod
Touch. Using both sight and sounds, they teach your toddler basic
vocabulary words and boost their language skills.
Developed in collaboration with speech language therapists; Learn to Talk apps teach children the main words they need to learn as they start engaging and communicating in the world.
Intuitive: For each lesson, your little one simply needs to
swipe with her/his fingers to the left for the next card to appear or
swipe to the right to go back one. As she/he flips through the cards,
your child listens and repeats the words.
Engaging: Highly interactive, colorful flash cards engage and motivate children to
learn by themselves.
Effective: Whether you’re at home, in the car, on an airplane or in a grocery
store, these unique flash cards keep your kids engaged, entertained and
bring hours of enjoyment and educational benefits.
Whether learning English as a first or second language this innovative program is designed for use with:
Designed and tested by a nationally certified speech pathologist with over 30 years experience working with speech and language development, this program uses prompts similar to flash cards, but the words are written, spoken and illustrated to better facilitate organized modeling and development of vocabulary and early word combinations.
- Typically developing toddlers
- Dual language learners
- Children with specific language impairments
- Receptive or Expressive Language Delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Neurological Disorders
- Delays Due to Multiple Language Acquisition
- Hard of Hearing
- Universal app runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- For children 1 to 3 years old.
- Designed to be used by toddlers themselves.
- Includes over 160 different flash cards.
- Swipe finger across screen to move to next or previous card.
- Tap once on the card to repeat the sound.
- Sound can be turned on/off.
- Alphabetical or shuffle play modes.
- Built-in directions.
- Language: English.
- Expandable with upcoming language decks.
Learn to Talk is divided in multiple apps based on the difficulty level:
Explore more: download the apps in the App Store
or contact us.